The Johto Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Johto Clan!

This is the *new* official forum of the Johto Clan!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abeyance

Abeyance

Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Empty
PostSubject: Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.   Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:37 am

These games were great. Legendary even. Remember here.
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

PostSubject: Re: Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.   Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:36 pm

Super mario deuluxe, great game, and my first mario game too.I remember the first time i hit that axe, and finding out the princess was in another flipping castle. then the castle exploding as you walk away. good times.
Back to top Go down
Abeyance

Abeyance

PostSubject: Re: Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.   Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:41 pm

ScottGilbert wrote:
Super mario deuluxe, great game, and my first mario game too.I remember the first time i hit that axe, and finding out the princess was in another flipping castle. then the castle exploding as you walk away. good times.

I loved that.
Not then, I didn't though.

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES IN ANOTHER ***** CASTLE, PUNK!!!'

I think I scared the toad. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.   Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:06 pm

ScottGilbert wrote:

Officially the weirdest game mechanic ever. Touch an axe, a bridge vanishes. WTF?
Back to top Go down
https://thejohtoclan.forumotion.com
Abeyance

Abeyance

PostSubject: Re: Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.   Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:12 pm

festive_trainer_raylax wrote:
ScottGilbert wrote:

Officially the weirdest game mechanic ever. Touch an axe, a bridge vanishes. WTF?

I do agree, that was quite perculiar.
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

PostSubject: Re: Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.   Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:24 pm

smack the axe onto the bridge and it breaks then bye bye bowser. but why does bowser kidnap peach and just wait for mario to come and rescue her?
Back to top Go down
Abeyance

Abeyance

PostSubject: Re: Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.   Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:28 pm

Scott Gilbert the Elf! wrote:
smack the axe onto the bridge and it breaks then bye bye bowser. but why does bowser kidnap peach and just wait for mario to come and rescue her?

I know.
Bowser has the tactical genius of a pea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here.   Ah. The Super Mario Bros Days. Remember here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1