The Johto Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Johto Clan!

This is the *new* official forum of the Johto Clan!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radio Adverts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abeyance

Abeyance

Radio Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Radio Adverts   Radio Adverts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:36 am

I can't stand them. I want to rave about them. There worse than GM and Allan109 on a bad day, worse than Barry Scott, worse than anything.
So, what are your views on radio adverts, and what's the worst/best you have heard?
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Raylax

Radio Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Adverts   Radio Adverts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:28 am

Christmas Has Abeyance wrote:
I can't stand them. I want to rave about them. There worse than GM and Allan109 on a bad day, worse than Barry Scott, worse than anything.
So, what are your views on radio adverts, and what's the worst/best you have heard?

Firstly, GM and Allan109 on a bad day are made of awesome. GM more so... RANTAGE!!! What a Face

I don't listen to the radio anymore cos of all the rubbish adverts. That shouty window company advertiser I could quite easily throttle to death. Probably get a knighthood for services to Great Britain too...
Back to top Go down
https://thejohtoclan.forumotion.com
Abeyance

Abeyance

Radio Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Adverts   Radio Adverts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:49 am

festive_trainer_raylax wrote:
Christmas Has Abeyance wrote:

Firstly, GM and Allan109 on a bad day are made of awesome. GM more so... RANTAGE!!! What a Face

I don't listen to the radio anymore cos of all the rubbish adverts. That shouty window company advertiser I could quite easily throttle to death. Probably get a knighthood for services to Great Britain too...

Probably.
I heard my Media Studies teacher the other day on the radio shouting about Xmas trees. That's her husbands business apparently. The ad was awful.
She went bright red in class today. Was funny.

100th post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radio Adverts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Adverts   Radio Adverts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio Adverts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Johto Clan! :: Off Topic :: The Media-
Jump to: