The Johto Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Johto Clan!

This is the *new* official forum of the Johto Clan!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christmas Fairy Sparkle

Christmas Fairy Sparkle

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!   Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:29 pm

I remember opening my first pressies on christmas day, ages ago, and opened it find a yellow GBC and pokemon Yellow. Oh the Joy! My first pokemon game ever. My mum was like "She is just going through a phase. she wont like pokemon and all thsi stuff when shes older"

I proved her wrong Wink

Thank you pokemon yellow ^__^ Pokemon Is my favourite game- the retro ones being the best.

So, did you love yellow/Blue/Red?
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!   Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:38 pm

they were good but G/S/C were better.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Fairy Sparkle

Christmas Fairy Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!   Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:41 pm

SnowGiblets wrote:
they were good but G/S/C were better.

Yeah, but there would be no G/S/C is there was no R/B/Y.

They were the best- the originall. The best retro pokemon game.
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!   Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:50 pm

Hmm... I prefer the nostalgia I get from GSC, but I have to admit that RBY were better games. The remakes on GBA are probably my fave games atm. Until Pokemon GSC DS comes along =D
Back to top Go down
https://thejohtoclan.forumotion.com
Christmas Fairy Sparkle

Christmas Fairy Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!   Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:00 am

festive_trainer_raylax wrote:
Hmm... I prefer the nostalgia I get from GSC, but I have to admit that RBY were better games. The remakes on GBA are probably my fave games atm. Until Pokemon GSC DS comes along =D

True, But fire red and leaf green were amazing, but if they had only come out a few months later,it couldv'e been on the DS- which would have made it much better ^__^
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!   Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:29 am

Christmas Fairy Sparkle wrote:
festive_trainer_raylax wrote:

True, But fire red and leaf green were amazing, but if they had only come out a few months later,it couldv'e been on the DS- which would have made it much better ^__^

Going on my thoughts of DP, I prefer GBA Pokemon. DP is too slow.
Back to top Go down
https://thejohtoclan.forumotion.com
Abeyance

Abeyance

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!   Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:18 am

Aha, so this proves Sparkle is not 5 years old. Very Happy Wink
Sorry. Joking.

They were good. I played them too death as a young boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!   Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow- THEY WERE THE BEST =D ADMIT IT!
Page 1 of 1