The Johto Clan!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Johto Clan!

This is the *new* official forum of the Johto Clan!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neavel

Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament   Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:32 pm

*approved by Raylax*

Ok guys this is the 1st Johto Tournament and i dont think anyone wants it to be messed up by rule breakers so here are the rules:

Rules

* The following Pokemon are banned: Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbuffet, Lugia, Ho-oh, Wynaut, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms), Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin & Arceus (all types).
* Battles must be contested under the "Single Battle, Level 50/100 Rules" Each player using 6 Pokémon.
* Battles may be contest on either Pokémon Diamond & Pearl or Pokémon Battle Revolution.
* Sleep Clause is in effect (Only one Pokémon per team may be forcebly put under the Sleep Status at any one given time, not including Rest users). If you Encore a Sleep Move, or Lock a Pokémon into a Sleep Move via switching their Item to a Choice Item, it's your own fault.
* Self KO Clause is in effect (If you use Explosion/Self Destruct, Perish Song, Destiny Bond etc as your final move to make the match end in a draw, you lose).
* Species Clause (You may only use one of the same Pokémon per team, eg. Only 1 Charizard, but you may use a Charmander and/or Charmeleon too).
* OHKO Moves are banned (Moves that faint a Pokémon in one hit, eg. Fissure, Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Guillotine).
* Evasion Moves are banned (Double Team, Minimize etc).
* Sub-Item Clause in effect. You can only use a Maximum of 3 of the same Item.
* Please refrain from using Hacked/Sharked Pokémon, this rule shouldn't even need to be stated. It spoils all the fun. If you have ever plugged your game into a Cheat Pak at any time, I strongly suggest that you do not enter this tournament. Any form of hacking determined by our "council" will result in a disqualification and banning from future Tournaments.
* Disconnections will most likely count as a Loss, unless your opponent agrees to a rematch if the connection was at fault. The council will make a decision prior to this, then the players can come to a decision as well.

We need 4,8 or 16 competitors for the Tournament to work properly, and the start date will be 2 weeks on Sunday.

Good luck to all participants Very Happy

Last edited by on Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
I am an overweight waffle

I am an overweight waffle

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament   Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:05 am

I'll sign up.
Please note: This is not the official Johto Tourney. I'll be running that later on in the new year.
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament   Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:21 pm

I can't sign up atm, but I'm doing my team as quickly as possible. So if there's a place left when it's done, I'll be straight here to play.

I am an overweight waffle wrote:
I'll sign up.
Please note: This is not the official Johto Tourney. I'll be running that later on in the new year.

Great stuff. Neavel, if you wouldn't mind, would you mind changing the title a little? So people don't think it's the Official Johto Tourney? Cheers.
Back to top Go down
https://thejohtoclan.forumotion.com
Neavel

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament   Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:52 am

And its been 2 weeks and we have 2 contestants which is pathetic really, as well as the lack of posts on here, some members need to be a bit more involved Sad
Back to top Go down
Raylax
Admin
Raylax

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament   Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:16 pm

Neavel wrote:
And its been 2 weeks and we have 2 contestants which is pathetic really, as well as the lack of posts on here, some members need to be a bit more involved Sad

Yeah, I know... considering a mass advertise on ONM in member's sigs... just so long as it doesn't look like 'another Pokemon Forum replacement'
Back to top Go down
https://thejohtoclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament   Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Xmas Johto Tournament
Page 1 of 1